Welcome to the Guiding Eyes for the Blind Graduate Newsletter, Summer of 2015 edition! Each message listed below is a web hyperlink which you must click on to open. The newsletter message will open in a new window or tab on your internet browser and will begin playing automatically. Once the message has concluded the player will stop. To close the new tab that was opened, simply press “CTRL” (control) + W on a Windows computer or the Command Key + W on a Mac computer. To close a new window that was opened, press “CTRL” (control) + the F4 key on a Windows computer or the Command + Option + W key on a Mac computer.
In this edition:
- Message from Kathy Zubrycki, Vice President of Training Programs
- Reflections: Andrew Hasley
- Welcome New Council Members: Becky Davidson
- 2015 Graduate Council Contact Information
- News from the Puppy Program: Linda Damato
- Dealing with Scavenging: Graham Buck
- Digital Lectures Now Available!
- New Pilot Program: Ben Cawley
- News from the Genetics Department
- Note from Admissions: Bev Klayman
- Dogs and Conventions
- TSA and Travelers with Disabilities
- Summer Reading Ideas: Mike Meteyer
- Announcement from Paws for Independence