Announcing our Summer Photo Contest!
We may be a tad bit subjective, but we believe Guiding Eyes dogs are some of the most beautiful canines in the world. Like you, we’re proud of our dogs – and we love seeing photographs of them working, playing and loving life.
Our veterinary hospital’s summer photo contest opens on July 15th and closes August 2nd. Photos will be judged by Guiding Eyes staff and winners will be announced via Facebook and the Guiding Eyes website during the week of September 2nd. Photos will be judged on quality and on the health and happiness of the dogs pictured. Here’s the hard part – only ONE photo may be submitted per person / family… you’ll have to pick your absolute favorite!
- The top ten photos will be displayed in our Yorktown Heights kennel building and on the Guiding Eyes website.
- The top five winners will receive the above PLUS printed copies of their photos in Guiding Eyes picture frames.
- The first place winner will receive all of the above PLUS a $50 gift certificate to our specialty gift shop AND the photo will feature prominently on the shop’s page for Empower perfume.
- Three honorable mentions will be awarded to non Guiding Eyes pups. These winners will receive Guiding Eyes wristbands as well as website fame.
Here’s how to enter:
- Upload your photo to our Facebook page between July 15th and August 2nd. (www.facebook.com/guidingeyes).
- Include your dog’s name in the photo description. If your dog is a Guiding Eyes pup, please include his or her tattoo number and his current “job” – guide dog, pup on program, released pet, brood, etc.
- If you’re not on Facebook, you can submit your photo via email to email@example.com.
- All photos must be submitted digitally – no photos can be accepted by mail.
- *Please remember – only one photo per person/family may be entered.
By entering the contest, you are giving Guiding Eyes the unrestricted right and permission to use your photograph for any and all public relations.
Please note that at the conclusion of the contest, we’ll be reaching out to winners for higher quality versions of your photos. Original photos should be taken in the highest resolution possible.
Questions? Contact us through Facebook or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.