Accessibility and Resources
Accessibility laws vary from state to state across the US. Get informed on the laws in your state and find access to international accessibility laws, agencies, and other resources that are working to provide greater independence for the blind.
- Access Laws in the US
- Access Laws Outside the US
- Agencies Serving the Blind
- Assistive Technology Resources
- Books & Tapes for the Blind
- Special Interest Groups
- United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA) provides life-enriching sports opportunities for every individual with visual impairment. Guiding Eyes and the USABA have forged a partnership based on their shared goal of removing boundaries for people with vision loss and challenging accepted notions of independence.
- Living with a visual impairment does not mean you have to put your life on hold. If you have dreams of earning a college degree, that opportunity is available to you.
To learn more visit: College Resources for Visually Impaired | OnlineColleges.net
Have a question?
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org