At Our Yorktown Campus
Applications for this program are suspended until further notice.
Volunteer opportunities at our Headquarters and Training Center in Yorktown Heights, NY include:
- Volunteering in Our Kennels
- Volunteer Drivers
- Administrative Volunteers
- Student Service Volunteer
- Internship (Kennel only)
- Aged 18 years or older
- Able to commit to a regular Volunteer Schedule (Typically 3-4 hours per week for a period of one year)
- Independent transportation (No public transport available.)
*Some positions will have additional requirements. Click on the individual opportunities listed above for more information.
All potential Volunteers must complete a Volunteer Application and undergo a screening, training and evaluation process prior to placement.
Additionally, Volunteers are required to adhere to a Code of Conduct indicating that they will uphold the highest standard of professional conduct while volunteering with Guiding Eyes.
For directions to our Yorktown Heights Campus click here.