The Wag-A-Thon is a cumulative marathon that you and your dog can do anywhere, at your own pace through the month of September. The ultimate goal is to hit 26.2 miles by September 30 – participation is simple, whether you run or walk a 5K, a 10K, a half or full marathon, the goal is to have FUN all while raising critical funds to support Guiding Eyes for the Blind’s mission to provide guide dogs to people with vision loss. No pup, no problem! Walk or run in honor of one of our puppies and help them become a guide dog.
- Take part and register as an individual or join a team. Set your fundraising goal and encourage your friends and family to make donations.
- Support a walker by donating to help them reach their fundraising goal.
- Promote an individual’s or team’s Wag-A-Thon on social media and help spread the word by encouraging others to register and donate.
Register now and receive one raffle entry, for the chance to win exclusive prizes for you and your pup! This year’s Wag-A-Thon is sponsored by Gatorade, Mastercard, The Dogist and Ruffwear performance dog gear.
Ways to Receive Raffle Entries
- Register and create a fundraising page before September 9th and receive one raffle entry
- Receive one raffle entry for every $100 you raise
- For every donation made to your fundraiser of $50 or more before September 15th, you will receive one entry to the raffle
Prize Pack 1: Ruffwear Urban Sprawl Bed
Prize Pack 2: Ruffwear Travel Pack: Haul Bag, Kibble Kaddie, and Bivy Bowl
Prize Pack 3: Ruffwear Toy Pack
For more information, please visit https://guidingeyes.org/Wagathon/