Giving Tuesday, the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving, is a global annual event committed to promoting charitable giving and unity. In 2023, Giving Tuesday falls on November 28th, serving as a special day to acknowledge the crucial role that guide dogs play in the lives of individuals with vision loss. Guiding Eyes dogs not only enhance independence and mobility but also offer invaluable love, emotional support, and strength during challenging times. Guiding Eyes for the Blind continues to unwaveringly pursue its mission of providing exceptional guide dogs to those who are blind or have vision loss, empowering them to lead more independent lives.
5 Simple Ways to Give on Giving Tuesday
1. Make a Donation on Giving Tuesday: Give a Single Donation between November 21st and midnight on November 28, to make 3X the Impact. Your Giving Tuesday gift will go THREE TIMES as far!
2. Become a Monthly Donor: You can help to provide Guiding Eyes with a steady source of support for the life-changing work we carry out each day by becoming a Monthly Donor. Whether it’s $5 or $500 per month, this reliable funding allows us to create more guide dog teams more effectively because we can act on the generosity from you that we plan on instead of the generosity that we hope for.
3. Make a Tribute Gift: By donating in Memory or in Honor of a special someone, your tribute gift can make a difference. Celebrate a loved one’s legacy and events that are important to you by giving back to others.
4. Employer Match: See if your employer will Match your Donation! GuidingEyes.org/workplace-giving/
5. Donor Advised Funds: Maximize your generosity from your Donor-Advised Fund, an easy, flexible, low-cost method of giving.
There are so many ways to give this Giving Tuesday. Whichever way you choose, we thank you for your support of our mission.