The WAGATHON is a cumulative marathon that you and your dog can do anywhere, at your own pace through the month of September. The ultimate goal is to hit 26.2 miles by September 30 – participation is simple, whether you run or walk a 5K, a 10K, a half or full marathon, the goal is to stay active and have FUN all while raising critical funds to support Guiding Eyes for the Blind’s mission – to provide guide dogs to people with vision loss.
No pup, no problem! Walk or run in honor of one of our puppies and help them become a guide dog.
- Take part and register as an individual or join a team. Set your fundraising goal and encourage your friends and family to make donations.
- Support a walker by donating to help them reach their fundraising goal.
- Promote an individual’s or team’s WAGATHON on social media and help spread the word by encouraging others to register and donate
Register now and receive one entry, for the chance to win exclusive prizes for you and your pup! This year’s WAGATHON is sponsored by Ruffwear, Jolly Pets, Barkin, and M. Barclay.
Ways to Receive More Drawing Entries
- Register and create a fundraising page before September 15th and receive one entry
- Receive one entry for every $100 you raise
- For every donation made to your fundraiser of $50 or more before September 15th, you will receive one entry
Prize Pack 1: Ruffwear Urban Sprawl Bed
Prize Pack 2: Ruffwear Travel Pack – Haul Bag, Kibble Kaddie and Bivy Bowl
Prize Pack 3: Ruffwear Toy Pack
Prize Pack 4: Jolly Pets Toy Pack 1
Prize Pack 5: Jolly Pets Toy Pack 2
Prize Pack 6: M. Barclay Custom Dog Collar with Leash (Add your dog’s name to the collar) + Skincare Trio with a full assortment of Barkin Treats.
For more information, please visit http://www.GuidingEyes.org/Wagathon