Wanted: Home Litter Care Volunteers
Home litter care volunteers foster our broods and their pups for approximately five weeks. They provide a safe, loving home environment and practice gentle massage and progressive socialization with the puppies. All necessary equipment and training is provided.
Ideally a Home Litter Care Volunteer will:
- Live within one hour of the Canine Development Center in Patterson, NY.
- Have reliable transportation and be willing to travel to the Patterson facility as needed
- Be home at least every 4 hours to care for mom and pups
- Be available for a 5 week consecutive period
- Have a climate-controlled 8ft x 7ft space for mom and pups. This area must be indoors with air conditioning in the warmer months and heating in the cooler months.
Contact Beth Martin to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845.230.6416.