Thank you for partnering with Guiding Eyes for the Blind through your generous support.
As the end of the year approaches, please consider the following gift options — they may be an excellent, (and tax-wise!), way for you to make a life-changing impact in the lives of people with vision loss through exceptional Guiding Eyes guide dogs.
10 Ways to Make a Year-End Gift
- Single Donation: Give a Single Donation before midnight on December 31, to make 2X the Impact. Your Year End gift will go DOUBLE as far!
- Monthly Donation: Become a Monthly Donor to help provide Guiding Eyes with a steady source of support for the life-changing work we carry out each day. Whether it’s $5 or $500 per month, this reliable funding allows us to create more guide dog teams more effectively because we can act on the generosity from you that we plan on instead of the generosity that we hope for.
- Tribute Gift: Make a Tribute Gift by Donating in Memory or in Honor of a special someone. Celebrate a loved one’s legacy and events that are important to you by giving back to others.
- Employer Match: Search to see if Your Employer Will Match Your Donation! Check if your donation is Matching Gift eligible through your employer to make double the impact year-round.
- Donor Advised Fund: Maximize Your Generosity from Your Donor-Advised Fund by donating to Guiding Eyes. Learn more about DAF’s on our website.
- IRA Charitable Rollover: Donate Through Your IRA if you are 70 ½ years of age or older. You can give any amount (up to a maximum of $100,000) per year from your IRA directly to a qualified charity such as Guiding Eyes for the Blind without having to pay income taxes on the money. Feel good knowing you are making a difference at Guiding Eyes.
- Legacy Gift: Plan Your Legacy and Make a Lasting Impact at Guiding Eyes. Our guide dogs change lives — and your legacy gift can too, guiding the blind and visually impaired towards a future full of potential and possibilities.
- Donate Stock: Donate Stock to Make a Long-Term Impact through your appreciated securities. By donating stock that has appreciated for more than a year, you are actually giving 20 percent more than if you sold the stock and then made a cash donation.
- Name a Puppy: Special Name A Future Guide Dog Puppy to pay tribute to a member of your family, a dear friend or to commemorate a special occasion, while making a difference in the lives of people with vision loss by supporting Guiding Eyes for the Blind.
- Engrave a Paw: The Paws of Fame Honorary Wall is displayed in the lobby of our Canine Development Center in Patterson, NY. Sponsor a paw to be inscribed with a personalized message of your choosing.