Each month Guiding Eyes for the Blind holds a graduation ceremony to honor the current class of visually impaired graduates’ successful completion of training with their new Guiding Eyes dogs. It is truly a time of celebration for the graduates’ families and friends; puppy raisers; friends of the organization; volunteers; and staff. Following the ceremony tours of the campus are available and refreshments are served.
As a sponsor:
- A private tour of our campus and luncheon available for you and your guests before the graduation ceremony.
- Your name and brief message will appear in the graduation program.
- An announcement of your sponsorship will be made during the ceremony and listed on our website.
- You will receive biographies and photos of the graduating class with their guide dogs.
- In addition, you will receive a DVD slide show featuring candid photos of the visually impaired students and their guide dogs taken during class.
Sponsorship of a graduation ceremony is available with a $500 contribution.
To learn more, or to arrange for sponsorship, please contact Kimberly Benson, Special Gifts Officer, 914-243-2211 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.