Campus Volunteer Opportunities
Please visit our FAQs page, for answers to typical questions about our campus volunteer opportunities.
To be considered for a position as a campus Volunteer you must:
- Be aged 18 years or older*
- Meet the minimum requirements listed for the position
- Be able to commit to volunteer consistently for a period of at least one year
- Live locally
- Have reliable transportation (no public transport available)
- Adhere to a Code of Conduct
All potential Volunteers will undergo a screening, training and evaluation process prior to placement. Not all positions are open at all times. As our needs change, so does the availability of specific volunteer opportunities at our two campus locations.
- Kennel Volunteers
- Volunteer Drivers
- Administrative Volunteers
- Student Service Volunteer
- Volunteer Videographers
*For persons under 18 years of age we urge you (and your family) to consider participating as a: